Awards: Winner of “Avant Garde” and “Mens” hairdressing award France 2010
Best year look collection 2012 and 2013 pusblished at the international AIPP TONI&GUY look book 2012 and 2013
Nominations for “best editorial” and “best parisian look” at the HDA.
Clients: DIOR, L’Oreal, CHANEL, FERRAGAMO, SWAROVSKI, CHAUMET, ROLAND MOURET, ARMANI, VAN CLEEF AND ARPELS, YOSHI YAMAMOTO, ELIE SAAB, VALENTINO, FENDI, ROBERTO CAVALLI, VERSACE, BOTTEGA VENETA, LOUIS VUITTON, PRADA, PASCAL MILLET, GUSTAVOLINS, NINA RICCI, MIGUEL VIERA, HENRIK VIBSKOV, SVETLANA KUSHNEROVA, DOLCE&GABBANA, Maison MARTIN MARGIELA, LANVIN, FERRAGAMO.
Publications: HIGHLIGHTS, JILL LOWE, VOGUE It, GQ France, L'OFFICIEL Ukraine, UNO Magazine, Fault Magazine, BAMBI magazine, CIELO, CREEM, GUN, SUPERIOR mag, W25 MAGAZINE, MARIECLAIRE, ELLE, PASHION, ESTETICA, PHOTO Magazine, Amica, PRESTIGE International, FASHIZBLACK and others.
International campaigns: L’Oreal; Dior “J’adore”; KIDRA Ducastel; Professional by fama; Ferragamo.
Film and Music:
“Coupe de Grace” (acting and lead hairdresser)a film by Justin Wu;
“Le devoir” a film by Justin Wu (lead hairdresser).
“The voice thieve” by Adan Jodorowsky with international actress Asia Argento (lead hairdresser).
New album launch of “Mumiy Troll”; “9fake reasons” album; “Emma Shampling” album.
- Many of my "step by step" photo tutorials have been chosen for professional hair magazines such as ESTETICA – The international hairstylists ‘Bible’.
- Creative Director
for all the fashion shows at SERBIA FASHION WEEK
- Creative Director
during Paris Fashion Week for some international designers
- Creative director for International Fashion Institutes as:
- Creative media communication for TONI&GUY fashion week shows & events
- International educational art director for hair seminars.
- Speak four languages fluently - English, French, Spanish, Italian.
- Working in Paris and Milan fashion week.
Resident in Paris, Milan and Miami